Mekong Delta 2 Days: Cai Be Can Tho
DAY 1: SAI GON - CAI BE - CAN THO– 08:00am Pick guests up at hotels (city center); drive to a local village.
– Upon arrival, We board a motor-boat and cruise along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River.
– In your visits to some local cottage industries you can see a coconut candy workshop, try some snake wine, learn how to make pop-rice, or witness the process of making rice paper.
– We move to one of the island, here we visit a tropical fruit garden, listen to Vietnamese traditional music, and slowly enjoy getting in touch with local life by taking a hand-rowing sampan.
– Lunch is served at a riverside restaurant with 5-course Vietnamese food.
– Drive to Can Tho, the capital city of Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, we checkin to a rustic home stay. Take a rest and enjoy a peaceful time within the authentic village.
DAY 2: CAN THO - CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET - SAI GON
After breakfast, around 7:15 am, we board a boat and travel for about 40 minutes to get to our first spectacular landscape ---- Cai Rang floating market...
This is the largest of its type in the whole Mekong delta. During this visit, you'll have a chance to board a merchant boat that sells pineapples which come from Can Tho City.
After that, we continue on our riverine route for 5-7 minutes and then on foot for about 5 minutes to reach a noodle and a rice paper factory.
The next stop is a rice processing factory where you'll learn the many steps that transform "rice with a brown cover" to the delicious and beautiful rice grain that we consume daily.
The time now should be around 12 noon. Time for lunch! Let's go back to Can Tho for that.
We end our sightseeing trip at downtown Can Tho. On the way back to Saigon by bus/private car, we'll have a stop at an interesting point to rest and also have photographs.
Finish trip in Ho Chi Minh at 18.00 pm.
- Personal expenses
- Beverages during meals
- The other costs incurred
- Air conditioner tourist bus, boat trips in Mekong delta, bicycle.
- English speaking guide.
- Accommodation As mentioned above.
- 02 water bottles /2 days
- Entrance fee.
- If you book with 2 star hotel, included 01 breakfast, 01 lunch
- If you book with 3,4 star hotel, included 02 lunches , 01 dinner , 01 breakfast.
|Hotel standard||Adult costs||Child costs ( 6-10 ages 75%)||Single supplemnet||Flight ticket|
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).